Organizers of the Boston 2026 World Stamp Show recently announced the appointment of several key chairs from across the U.S. to its organizing committee.
The highly acclaimed show will be the 12th international philatelic exhibition of the U.S., and follows the World Stamp Show held in New York City earlier this year.
The appointees to the Boston 2026 organizing committee include:
- American Philatelic Society Advisor – Scott English, of Bellefonte, Penn.;
- American Stamp Dealers Association Advisor – Dana Guyer, of Centre Hall, Penn.;
- Assistant Legal Counsel – Matt Liebson, of Solon, Ohio;
- Awards – Alan Barasch, of St. Louis, Mo.;
- Beginning Collectors and Youth – Andrew Oleksiuk, of Chicago, Ill.;
- Bourse (Canada/USA) – Michael Mead, of Orleans, Ma.;
- Court of Honour – Douglas N. Clark, of Marstons Mills, Ma.;
- Frames – Lawrence Norris, of Hudson, Ma.;
- Heritage Events – Daniel Piazza, of Washington, D.C.;
- Public Relations – Thomas M. Fortunato, of Rochester, N.Y.;
- Social Media – Melanie Rogers, of Chicago, Ill.;
- Societies – Jeffrey Shapiro, of Fayville, Ma.; and
- Website/IT Consultant – Larry Fillion, of Acton, Ma.
These philatelic leaders join the current executive team members, which include:
- President Nancy N. Clark, of Marstons Mills, Ma.;
- Vice-President Yamil H. Kouri, of Lexington, Ma.;
- Treasurer Cass Rejent, of Marietta, Geo.;
- Resident Counsel George S. Norton, of Auburndale, Ma.; and
- Executive Director Mark A. Butterline, of Maynard, Ma.
The Boston 2026 World Stamp Show is slated to run from May 23-30, 2026 at the Boston Convention and Exposition Center in the Boston Waterfront District.
For more information about this once-a-decade philatelic gathering, visit boston2026.org.