Submit a Club
Are you part of a club or society? Submit a club to us and we will display it on Canadian Stamp News.
OTD: Canadian women’s track team wins gold at Amsterdam Olympics
On today’s date in 1928, Canadian athletes Fanny “Bobbie” Rosenfeld, Ethel Smith, Myrtle Cook and Jane Bell won the gold medal in 4×100-metre relay at that year’s Summer Olympics in Amsterdam. Born in Russia and raised in Barrie, Ont., Rosenfeld excelled in track and field as well as hockey, softball, basketball and tennis. In the […]
- OTD: Canadian post offices take to battlefield
- Retired engraver emeritus Yves Baril receives AQEP Médaille de l’Académie
- Gibbons CEO resigns, firm plans to delist
- Ukraine postal service first on eBay
- Fall ‘National Show’ to combine with provincial convention
- International one-frame show coming to U.S.?
- A moment of silence…
- OTD: Canadian women’s track team wins gold at Amsterdam Olympics