Home Forums General Discussion Philatelic writers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jesse
    Participant

How many of you, as collectors, write about your hobby? What publications have you written for?

Alyn
    Participant

Even though this is an old thread, I thought I would chime in and add to it. I write for the International Society of Worldwide Stamp Collectors’ Journal The Circuit, in my role as webmaster for the society. I also maintain a personal blog as well.

All the best,

Alyn

Jesse
    Participant

Thanks for sharing, Alyn! How long have you been writing for The Circuit? Also, what’s your blog all about? Feel free to share a link!

Alyn
    Participant

Hi Jesse, My reply isn’t appearing so I will try again. I have been writing for The Circuit since 2014 and I try to provide regular content on the web as a resource for stamp collectors. The column appears under the title “Around the Web”.

My blog is located at alynlunt.com and is generally a sandbox I use to teach myself html and web technologies. The bulk of my blog posts are philatelic and can be reached directly at alynlunt.com/philately/.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Alyn. Reason: word usage
    Jesse
    Participant

Alyn, thanks for sharing! I’ll be sure to check it out.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Canadian Stamp News

Canada

Canadian Stamp News is Canada's premier source of information about stamp collecting and related fields.

Although we cover the entire world of philatelics, the majority of our readers are Canadian, and we concentrate on the unique circumstances surrounding collecting in our native land.

Send Us Your Event

Running an event? Send it to us and we will display it on Canadian Stamp News!

Submit Event →

Subscribe To 26 Issues For Just $59.99/year

Subscribe today to receive Canada's premier stamp publication. Canadian Stamp News is available in both paper and digital forms.

Subscribe Now