Home Forums General Discussion King George VI-Postes-Postage Omitted FDC

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    stevec
    Participant

As a collector of Cdn FDCs, I am always on the lookout for FDCs with the King George VI-Postes-Postage Omitted dated Jan 19, 1950. I found a combination FDC dated Nov 15, 1949 which included a combination of “with” and “without” Postes-Postage stamps. The FDC includes 284, 290, 286, 287 and 293. It appears that the person who put this cover together had access to both versions. I wondered whether this was a common substitution made. The cover has a Sanders cachet and was mailed from CAP A L’AIGLE, PQ. Thanks.

Ackrolixinnovations
    Participant

As a gatherer of Cdn FDCs, I am dependably watching out for FDCs with the King George VI-Postes-Postage Omitted dated Jan 19, 1950. I found a mix FDC dated Nov 15, 1949 which incorporated a blend.
    Thanks.
    Thanks.
    Website Development Company in Riyadh

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Canadian Stamp News

Canada

Canadian Stamp News is Canada's premier source of information about stamp collecting and related fields.

Although we cover the entire world of philatelics, the majority of our readers are Canadian, and we concentrate on the unique circumstances surrounding collecting in our native land.

Send Us Your Event

Running an event? Send it to us and we will display it on Canadian Stamp News!

Submit Event →

Subscribe To 26 Issues For Just $59.99/year

Subscribe today to receive Canada's premier stamp publication. Canadian Stamp News is available in both paper and digital forms.

Subscribe Now