Home Forums General Discussion Area of specialization

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jesse
    Participant

What area of philately do you specialize in, or what’s your favourite thing to collect?

salt
    Participant

Hello,
    I would like to learn more about specializing in small queens 1870-94 for starters (namely #32 Red 3 cent, perf 12).. I have inherited my grandfathers collection and the world of philately has grown on me. I wish he was still here to help me understand, as I am learning this world, all on my own.
    I also love his Paragon Stamp Album Copyright 1931 By E.M. Kovar and if I could specialize in this, I would! I have much more to ask if anyone could give me some insight on specializing in these particulars.
    Thanks,
    Salt

Jesse
    Participant

Hey Salt,

Check out BNAPS’ Large and Small Queens study group by clicking here.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Canadian Stamp News

Canada

Canadian Stamp News is Canada's premier source of information about stamp collecting and related fields.

Although we cover the entire world of philatelics, the majority of our readers are Canadian, and we concentrate on the unique circumstances surrounding collecting in our native land.

Send Us Your Event

Running an event? Send it to us and we will display it on Canadian Stamp News!

Submit Event →

Subscribe To 26 Issues For Just $59.99/year

Subscribe today to receive Canada's premier stamp publication. Canadian Stamp News is available in both paper and digital forms.

Subscribe Now