Home Forums General Discussion Time devoted to hobby Reply To: Time devoted to hobby

salt
Participant

I’ve started working through my grandfather’s collection about two years ago; I had found it in a very large suitcase and wondered why we were storing it as our house is small. I opened it up and found them forgotten, bending and in need of tender love and care. I thought I would try to make him proud if he could. I spent all of my free time discovering everything this suitcase held: all the tools I needed, information, albums and singles thrown about and the original Philatelic Service Oder Statements, accompanying the majority of just the 1960 – 1999 collection. That is the last thing I remember.. I still put all my free time towards it, philately has become all-consuming because the more I learn, the less I know.

Canadian Stamp News

Canada

Canadian Stamp News is Canada's premier source of information about stamp collecting and related fields.

Although we cover the entire world of philatelics, the majority of our readers are Canadian, and we concentrate on the unique circumstances surrounding collecting in our native land.

Send Us Your Event

Running an event? Send it to us and we will display it on Canadian Stamp News!

Submit Event →

Subscribe To 26 Issues For Just $59.99/year

Subscribe today to receive Canada's premier stamp publication. Canadian Stamp News is available in both paper and digital forms.

Subscribe Now