Auction preview: Bill Gross to sell his rare U.S. stamp collection worth more than $9M USD
Block of 1869 24-cent stamps expected to bring $1M USD Famed bond manager Bill Gross has announced he will sell one of his many investments, his rare U.S. stamp collection. Gross, who’s a fund manager at Janus Capital and co-founded Pacific Investment Management before his 2014 departure, recently announced his plans to sell his collection […]
- OTD: British Empire’s first flight takes place in Baddeck, N.S.
- OTD: Canada issues third airmail stamp—an overprinted surcharge of its first airmail stamp
- BNAPS Dixie Beavers Regional Group meets in Atlanta
- ‘Rural and Suburban Mail Carriers’ make 25 per cent less than urban male counterparts
- Show preview: AFDCS has Georgia on its mind for Americover 2018
- New Issue: Latest set of North Korean stamps continues aggressive philatelic propaganda
- The Week in Shows (Feb. 18-24)
- Auction preview: Bill Gross to sell his rare U.S. stamp collection worth more than $9M USD
- GET 26 ISSUES FOR JUST $47.99/YEAR
Canadian Stamp News is Canada’s premier coin publication. It is available in both paper and digital formats.