This spring, the American Philatelic Society (APS) will continue its travels across the U.S., visiting clubs and shows on what’s being dubbed StampTour 2017.
The list of upcoming stops includes:
- tomorrow at the Collectors Club of New York;
- May 5-7 at the Philatelic Show in the Boston area;
- May 6-7 at the Wiscopex Stamp Show in Central Wisconsin, where Jay Bigalke will speak at the show’s banquet;
- May 19-20 at Ropex in the Rochester, New York, where Jeff Stage and Ken Martin will speak;
- May 19-21 at the Rocky Mountain Stamp Show in Denver, where Tara Murray will speak;
- May 20 at Compex in the Chicago area, where Tom Horn will speak;
- June 9-11 at Napex in Northern Virginia;
June 9 at the Ambassador Forum, where Tom Horn will speak;
June 10 at the APS Town Hall Meeting;
- June 16-17 at Okpex in Oklahoma City, where Scott Tiffney will speak; and
- June 23-25 at the National Topical Stamp Show in Milwaukee, Wisc.
All stops will feature talks by APS Executive Director Scott English unless otherwise noted above.