Officers of the Boston 2026 World Expo recently announced an expansion of staff who will join the organizing committee of the next once-a-decade international philatelic exhibition to be held in the U.S.
Their addition now brings the total number of volunteers accepting leadership positions in the show to more than 30 people, several of which have previous relevant experience with the last U.S. international exhibition, World Stamp Show-NY 2016.
In alphabetical order, the new volunteers include:
- Security Manager David Ball, of Natick, Mass.;
- Volunteer Chair Michael Bloom, of Portland, Ore.;
- Art Director Carol Bommarito, of New York, N.Y.;
- Government/NGO Outreach Chair Dane Claussen, of Greenville, Pa.;
- Dealer Bourse Chair (International) Colin Fraser, of Woodstock, N.Y.;
- Customs Broker Liaison Sandeep Jaiswal, of Cranston, R.I.;
- Development Chair Suzanne Kouri, of Lexington, Mass.;
- USPS Liaison Chris Lazaroff, of Chester, S.C.;
- Dealer Bourse Chair (USA/Canada) Mark Reasoner, of Columbus, Ohio; and
- Literature Chair Scott Tiffney, of Bellefonte, Pa.
Acting as one of three advisors to the highly anticipated show is esteemed Canadian philatelist Charles Verge, who’s a Fellow of both The Royal Philatelic Society of Canada (RPSC) and Royal Philatelic Society of London, an international and national judge of more than two decades and a past president of both The RPSC and the American Association of Philatelic Exhibitors.
For more information, visit boston2026.org.